Welcome to Car Carriers Services In India
Prior to transporting your car, it’s important to take certain steps in order to ensure a safe and successful journey. Here are some words of advice on how to prepare your car for transportation:
- Make sure your car is in good working condition. Check fluids, brakes, and tires to make sure everything is in good working order.
- Make sure your car is clean. Vacuum the interior, wash the exterior, and make sure the windows are free of dirt and debris.
- Remove any personal items from the car. This includes the spare key, registration, insurance documents, and any other items that could potentially be lost or stolen.
- Make sure the car has a full tank of gas. This will help to reduce the weight of the car and make it easier to transport.
- Check the battery and make sure it is in good working order. Make sure the terminals are clean and free of corrosion.
- Check the suspension and make sure it is in good working order. Make sure there are no leaks or other suspicious issues.
- Check the tires and make sure they are properly inflated and in good condition.
- Make sure the car is insured for transport. This will ensure that the car is covered in case of an accident or other incident.
- Check the alignment and make sure it is in proper working order.
- Make sure the windows, doors, and trunk are properly sealed.
- Disable the alarm system of the car prior to transport.
- Make sure all the keys are accounted for.
- Check the hoses, belts, and other components of the car to make sure they are in good working order.
- Disable the anti-theft system of the car prior to transport.
- Make sure the car is in park and the parking brake is engaged prior to transport.
- Make sure the steering wheel is in the locked position prior to transport.
- Make sure all the windows are closed prior to transport.
- Make sure all the doors are locked prior to transport.
- Make sure the lights are off prior to transport.
- Make sure the windshield wipers are off prior to transport.
By taking these steps prior to transporting your car, you can ensure that as this will help to keep your car in top condition during the journey. Thank you for entrusting JMC Car Transport with your car transportation needs!